Monday 23 July 2007

News just in.....read on

To my dedicated readers, thanks, bow, hugs, smooches for the prayers and thoughts, yes the Old Croc is moving on......yip she will now be known as The School Secretary.....Had my interview this morning at the university - 20 000 students aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhh

What a massive place, the Students Union has its own 3 storey block = it would be a lovely place to work if I lived close by but to have to travel by train 15 mins, then run for the bus whcih takes another 20 mins if the traffic is ok.....naaaaaaaa Croc is getting to old to run for buses. I don't know if I could stand all those students.....

Mands had a look over my contract, a couple of things she has pointed out that I need to clarify with the school burser. I finish on thursday at the college, then a few days of rest before the big jorb....no not chorb, jorb....:-}

The old bloke - ag shame......he was in real bad shape, never ever seen him like this, even tears in the eyes it was so sore, and hey presto a suppository and right as rain, but today he's not himself, nagging pain so the stone I think still hasn't passed thro.....

Rain rain rain, and flooding everywhere it is really bad, - expecting John Ball any minute he's coming over to stay for a couple of days, made some thick veg soup then lasagnie and pitta bread....hmmmmmm it feels like autumn not summer its cold cold cold....

ok enough now, Clueless is still on annual leave hope she finds another job hee hee :-[

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

Hahahaha! poor ole' clueless. I can just picture her, little paddington suitcase in hand, shuffling down the lane to the bus-stop.

Great news about the school job, I know it is less moula than the varsity but somehow I expect you will have a better quality of life being so close and somehow 'exclusive' conjoures up pretty pictures of English teas in the gardens, rather than queues of goths with shares in Euro-steel...in their faces.

We vare proud of you Mumsie. Go organise their lives.......

Lotsa luv
XXXXXXXX