Tuesday 17 July 2007

Croc reporting for duty

Hello out there.............where is everyone? Not much news this side, still waiting to see if I've got the job or not at Walhampton school. Had a fab lunch with the principal today there were around 200 staff in total, fabulous salmon....hmmmmmm lick lick!! Clueless is on summer hols so i'm in the hot seat.

Had a long chat to Juanita yesterday will be nice to see her mom and dad again. Other wise just very busy doing the last bit of my spreadsheets. The girls in the office want me to stay on another 4 days next week - hey I'm not complaining!!

anyway just a bland blog today no up2date pics.

Croc over and out.......

2 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Hey croc, I got your x2 posts Yaaaay!!! Sometimes regular old news is good news. Glad the lunch went off so well.
I am too lazy to blog now.Maybe tomorrow.
Lotsa luv.
KJ
X

Kim Watson said...

Croc, what's happening in your life? any new skinner on the job front?

It's cold today.....wish summer would come back soon.
Will skype this weekend sometime. Tonight we are with Kay.
XXX