Friday 13 July 2007

No luck with edits x 4

These pics are of Stev going out 6am the other day it was the 'round Isle of Wight yacht race' and he had to be on duty anchored off the island incase any of the yachts got into trouble. He loves it....
This is really a funny page, the pics should have gone at the bottom of the scrip, blogs are for the seriously well initiated, KJ=starre i've dragged and dragged and dragged but get nowhere, I can't even delete the pic i've put in 2x



To all my readers who have been waiting with baited breath.......have you been wondering where the editors have got to and the field worker/detective/photographer/paparazzi of note? Well she's had a terrible week, so much work, tired cold and hungry 2500 student testimonials to check/edit/email etc......ag sistog....(Clueless lane says 'get a life') Honestly my dedicated readers, this week has been hhheeectiiiic....


anyway where was I - oh yes, sent off my cv, changed it completely, sent a 2 page handwritten nog al covering letter to the headmaster....and voila have an interview on Monday 10:30am PRAY for me, plead with the Lord, beg the Lord.....(Sorry Lord) what a fantastic fabulous school. Built around 1800 private school for 2-13year olds boarding school, christian anglican. AND wait for it....its just up the road. So will blog on Monday how the interview went......


The old Croc must have made an impression at the college because she has been invited to the Principal's end of year speech and lunch in the staff room on Tuesday.....AND>>>>are you waiting.....yip her secretary said to me yesterday that the head wants to see me....what is this Clueless, where did you get THAT piece of information from??? I have come to the conclusion that both Clueless and Croc have a split personality.....


Well the greyhaird old bloke is the househusband at the moment - I think he watches tv all day?! I think he quickly hoovers before I get home hee!hee!:-)


I've sent the paparatzzi off to photograph any goings on....and she doesn't bring a thing in - what is the matter with her?


I think I must find out more about this person Lindah, does anyone know anything about her?
It s time the old croc signed off, she fancies a mushroom omlet for supper, the old greyed one is watching stargate AGAIN.....he drives me mad.....
over and out



No comments: