Monday 28 January 2008

Tagged by KJ

Here are the rules:1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag number of letters in the name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).My middle name is 'Veronica'~{Think again if you think I am going to get all serious about this} - I'm sure I've read this 'somewhere';0)

Hmmm Clue-less Lane, now what could her middle name be: oh hummmmmm - ok got it
"LESS"
L = love to lick lolly ices
E = love to E mail
S = Smells of home-made cakes
S = Hate smelly school toilets/change rooms - hee hee....

Now for Clue-Less Lane's alias VERONICA
1. V = very grumpy if the tv is on too loud while I'm reading
2. E = energetic when the sun shines
3. R = ratty with road rage rats
4. O = oh to be on pension
5. N = no to high salt content in breakfast cereals
6. I = ian is my young brother
7. C = coleen is my young sister
8. A = always available

Clue-less lane signing out......

2 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Croc you are a wing nut! hahaha! You had T & I in stitches with the "LESS" thing!

And the A in available? hahahaha! thanks so much for playing...it is fun hey? Oh yes & it was such fun skype chatting last night....Mwahhhh! x

Mel said...

Funny bean!